September 18, 2012

Final Post

Greetings fine readers.

It has been a lot of fun writing this blog for the past couple years. Mainly, this blog has been focused on the liberty movement, God, and the Gamecocks. I have enjoyed writing posts on these subjects from time to time.

I do not anticipate writing anymore posts for this blog at this time. I may start another blog at a later date. If I do, I will post an update on my plans in that regard.

Thank you for reading this blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm sad to see you go. I too love the Liberty movement and the Gamecocks and all things Zero Hedge and subversive. Best of luck to you.

photontorpedotube said...

Thanks. It is good to know there are a few others of us out here. Fear not! I intend to do some other stuff later on, maybe less political and more angled at homesteading on a different blog.